We put our skin through a lot. Daily applications of makeup, using moisturizers with harsh chemicals, lathering on sunscreen, and frequent exposure to UV rays can have negative effects on the health of our skin as well as our overall appearance.
At Sambursky Eye & Esthetics, we use HydraFacial treatments to help you protect your long-term skin health and give you the rejuvenated, refreshed, and rehydrated appearance that you’ve been searching for.
Binghamton HydraFacial: What Is It?
HydraFacial is an invigorating facial treatment that promotes long-term skin health and delivers instant, remarkable results. In just 30 minutes, our HydraFacial treatment will remove dead skin cells and bathe the new, underlying skin with restorative cleansing serums.
After your HydraFacial treatment, your skin will glow, helping you both look and feel amazing.
How Does HydraFacial Work?
HydraFacial treatment is broken down into three simple steps:
- To start, we use HydraFacial’s patented technology to cleanse your skin, gently peeling away dead cells through exfoliation. This uncovers a new, healthy layer of skin.
- Next, light suction is used to extract impurities such as dirt, oil, or debris, from your pores. We then use hydrating moisturizers to soothe and refresh your newly cleansed pores. The special, vacuum-like HydroFacial HydroPeel® Tips make this process possible. Their spiral design dislodges and removes debris while also applying hydrating solutions on the skin.
- Finally, our team of aesthetic experts will saturate your skin with antioxidants and peptides that help your skin achieve a warm, refreshing glow.
While it may sound simple, the process and technology behind HydraFacial is quite complex — but that’s what makes it unique. HydraFacial uses a patented Vortex-Fusion system that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts impurities, and hydrates your skin, delivering beautiful results unlike any other.
Who Should Have HydraFacial in Binghamton, NY?
One of the primary benefits with HydraFacial is that no matter the skin type, everyone can benefit from cleansing, exfoliating, and protecting their skin.
HydraFacial can treat a variety of issues with the skin, including:
- Brown spots
- Elasticity and firmness
- Enlarged pores
- Even tone and skin vibrancy
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin texture
- Oily and congested skin
If you want to find out how HydraFacial can benefit your skin, our certified aesthetic specialists are ready to answer your questions and help you achieve the beautiful, glowing skin you deserve.
“AFTER THE FIRST HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT, MY SKIN FELT HYDRATED AND THE EFFECT LASTED FOR DAYS.” -BETSY B.
Personalized Skin Care Treatment
While we believe that HydraFacial can benefit everyone, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” care.
Before your HydraFacial session, we take our time to get to know you personally. Not only do we enjoy learning more about your life, job, and activities, this also helps us customize a skin health regimen to best fit you and address your skin care needs.
We offer skin care solutions for the face, eye, lip, and body that produce the following benefits:
- Brighten the skin
- Restore hydration and firmness
- Smooth and refine
Binghamton HydraFacial Treatments at Sambursky Eye & Esthetics
Yes, we put our skin through a lot, but with targeted revitalizing treatments like Hydrafacial, we can reverse damage from daily wear and tear.
Whether you live in Johnson City or Binghamton or you’re visiting us from Ithaca, Elmira, or Corning, if you’re interested in our custom HydraFacial treatments, schedule an appointment or call us at (607) 200-3221.